Servings: 4 Large Adult Portions or Family of 2 Adults & up to 4 children(if you don't want any leftovers)
3 Cups Washed Cut Organic Carrots
2 Cups Washed Organic Cauliflower or other Brassica(Broccoli, Kale works also)
1 Medium Peeled Washed Organic Brown Onion
1 Thumbsized Peice washed fresh Turmeric Root
1 Thumbsized Peice washed fresh Ginger Root
1 large washed Organic Lemon(skin & all, just slice off each end bit)
2 Cloves Freshly Peeled Garlic
5 Cups Fresh Filtered Water
1 C Organic Tomato Passata(puree) or 2 TBSP Tomato Paste (optional leave out if can't have tomatoes)
1 Can Organic Coconut Cream or Milk(according to your taste)
2 TBSP Organic Curry Powder (Mild or Hot available)
2 tsp Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp extra Organic Chilli Powder or 1 Fresh whole chilli(optional heat)
1 C Organic Basmati Rice, Hulled Millet, Quinoa or other gluten free 'grain' of choice or low carb cauliflower rice option
extra Turmeric Root for grating
500g diced chicken, beef or vegetarian/vegan option(tofu, beans, lentils, diced organic kumara,beetroot or potato)
1/8 - 1/4 C Be Nourished Sauerkraut Juice
Finely sliced fresh organic raw greens of choice like Bok Choy, Cabbage or Kale to serve with
1. In a medium saucepan put your 1 C rice & 2 Cups of filtered boiling water along with 1 tsp Himalayan Salt & 2 TBSP finely grated Turmeric Root. Bring to boil for 2 minutes & turn off heat leaving lid on for absorption method. Set aside to serve later.
2. To your powerful blender jug add all ingredients from Organic Carrots until optional Chilli & blend on high until well combined & a smooth sauce is produced, taste & check seasoning. Keep blending so that the friction of the blender heats the sauce up to your liking.
3. To a wok or large frypan add your blender curry sauce & pop in your other ingredients of diced meat or your vegetarian/vegan options & simmer until added ingredients are just cooked through.
4. Stir in your cultured butter or coconut oil until melted & well combined, take off the heat & then stir through your Be Nourished Sauerkraut Juice for extra zing & probiotic goodness.
5. Serve curry sauce with rice, sliced green veges & Be Nourished Sauerkraut or coconut yoghurt for extra beneficial gut probiotics & digestion. Top with homegrown organic microgreens or sprouts for extra enzyme activity!